Monday, April 6, 2020

A to Z challenge my favorite music music music

Hello my my name is Mark Paul Richards and it's been awhile since I've posted here on Blogger.

The last time I posted this was a couple years ago and I focused only on Christian music.

What I'm going to do this time for the A to Z challenge is to list some of my favorite music of all genres and all my favorite groups

Since I'm poor days behind I will combine a through d on this one page.

So let's begin

A is for

Abba: .This group from Sweden had a a series available rooms in the early 1970s and the music was featured in the motion picture Mamma Mia .

Abba had several songs that begin with the letter A, one I am choosing is the song titled as good as new oh, that one of their better known pieces

The group began in 1972 and broke up in 198.

There is good news however for the last 2 years the group has been reunited and is currently doing concert tours once again.

So keep your eyes open you may be able to see Abba in concert.

check your local Ticketmaster for more information on concert information for Abba.

B ia for

Ludwig van Beethoven

I have always loved classical music and Ludwig van Beethoven was always one of my favorite composers.
Beethoven was able to write nine symphonies in his life the last a witch the 9th Symphony the Ode to Joy he was deaf by the time he completed composing the peace and yet he completed it .

Beethoven Lives only fifty-seven years and yet besides riding the nine Symphonies he's best known for he wrote 38 to piano sonatas including his most famous the Moonlight Sonata, one Opera and several other works.

Beethoven's music influenced other composers of his time and has an impact on contemporary thematic pieces of Music in Motion Pictures today.

C is for

Casting Crowns contemporary Christian

Casting Crowns started off as a student worship band in Daytona Florida in 1999 its original leader Mark Hall was a youth pastor at the time.

Thei music is continue to evolve. Weather most recent popular songs is only Jesus.

One of the most powerful songs in in the past several years is one called courageous and this song will will get you up on your feet and you will get up on your feet and feel like dancing to the power of this song it is so remarkable

D is for

John Denver country and pop music

John Denver was the stage name a John Henry Dutchendorf Junior he was a military brat his father was in the Air Force and he began his singing career with many other groups including the new Christy minstrels, and the Starland Vocal Band among others

Altogether he recorded over 300 songs of which he wrote at least 200 of those.

He had many number one hits and he also was a poet laureate as well as a humanitarian and an an activist

The song I am listing here is titled Dreamland Express

Sources are from Wikipedia and from the official Casting crowns website.





.

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved John Denver's music. I think my favorite is Annie's Song. I haven't heard Casting Crowns before. I'll have to check them out. Interesting theme.
    Lori at https://lorilmaclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete

Richards Review In A Lonely Place

 In a Lonely Place is one of Humphrey Bogart's most complex movies, this is no clean cut role for this dramatic actor.  If anything it i...