Monday, January 6, 2020

Mondays Music Moves me Let's party out loud

My beloved wife came up with this title and it is one that has brought me out of retirement, because for me I understand the concept.

A party is a celebration, and for me my spiritual path is a celebration every day of the week.

So here are my selections, starting with...

This next video is back to a spiritual song titled You Raise Me Up preformed by the lyrical and beautiful singing group Celtic woman
Next a song by Lauren Daigle with the simple title of Rescue.
Next is a singer by the name of Plumb and she reminds me of another singer whom I will end my journey in music.  This Plumb singing In My Arms
Last song is not a spiritual song but it ties in so well,  The song is Bring Me To Life and the artist is Evanescence.

5 comments:

  1. Your wife came up with a great post title. I'm with you there is no better way to party out loud than with songs of praise. Your selections are beautiful, especially the first one which is one of my favorite Chris Tomlin's songs. I find sometimes that even non-religious songs moves my soul. Evanescence definitely evokes one's emotions with such a moody song as 'Wake Me Up'. After all, Jesus wakes me up inside, which I totally get your connection. Bravo! Great playset today and it's a joy to have you on the dance floor, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs. These are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you and I love the choice of songs you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love all the mewsic and that last one in particular <3 Joyful Pawkisses for a Happy, Healthy New Year๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your title I didn't know what to think! I'm glad it wasn't what I thought. The Evanescence song is an old favorite, as is You Raise Me Up. Wishing you a belated Happy New Year. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Richards Review In A Lonely Place

 In a Lonely Place is one of Humphrey Bogart's most complex movies, this is no clean cut role for this dramatic actor.  If anything it i...