Wednesday, April 17, 2019

A to Z Challenge K is for Kindness,King of My Heart, and Kingdom Come

Yes I know, today was N, I should be on O; however wjem I did my original hunt for music that began with K i found nothing.  Now since discovering Lifewayworship.com I am finding all kinds of music, with a wider array from A to Z.


So here is K for today.



The first song is titled Kindness there really is no need to explain the title, it says exactly what this song is about, us being kind to one and other through the love and grace of God.



Next is a song that I sing every Sunday at service, it is titled Kind of My Heart  and is about how we being engulfed and filled by the Holy Spirit and are drawn to live our lives honestly and fully in helping others.



Our last song is Kingdom Come and is based on the Our Father prayer and again about our transformation in action and thought.

So it is out of order, but as the saying goes "Better late than never."  Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Richards Review In A Lonely Place

 In a Lonely Place is one of Humphrey Bogart's most complex movies, this is no clean cut role for this dramatic actor.  If anything it i...