Thursday, April 11, 2019

A to Z Challenge I Belong, I Lift my Hands up,I Declare and I Will Follow

Today we have a mix of Music and written work aka a book.  This is because I only have one book with a title that begins with I.  We will work our way there.  First up song by Tim Timmons and Amy Grant and it is  titled "I Belong"
This song is a positive song that allows us to see that no matter how hard life is, how much we may struggle because we are God's children we survive and overcome because of God's Love.


Next we have our one book for today.  The book is "I Declare" by Joel Osteen.  

The book is a daily journey of affirmations to keep us steadfast in the positive and the presence of God in our daily lives.  Unlike a Devotional this is more directly focused on reshaping ones mind by getting rid of the cob webs and allowing God to get rid of the character defects we have.



Next up another song   "I lift up my Hands" By Israel Houghton.  This is a very short song, yet it is powerful, it is a song of submission to God and transformation from that submission.


Next up is another song by Chris Tomlin, this one is based on the book of "Ruth"  The song is "I will Follow"  And this is as I said a musical journey from the book of "Ruth"  It comes when Ruth pledges herself to Naomi.  Ruth Chapter 1 Verse 16,
                               
So this is today's journey in inspiration,  Tomorrow is the Letter... J.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the story behind "I will Follow" I had no idea.

    Joy at The Joyous Living

    ReplyDelete

Richards Review In A Lonely Place

 In a Lonely Place is one of Humphrey Bogart's most complex movies, this is no clean cut role for this dramatic actor.  If anything it i...